A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Friday, February 11, 2011

Little Time to Cute Valentines!

I've always loved Valentine's day. As a child, I relished sorting through my cards from classmates to see what card my "crush" had put into my Valentine's box. In those days, my love was unrequited. My crushes only picked me last for dodge ball, or poked me with the sharp end of a pencil, or asked me for the answers to homework and laughed at me when I exclaimed in horror "but that's cheating." But now I'm an adult, and I can have all the fun of fifth grade without the awkward parent chaperoned Valentine's party. And so, when I found these at Target, I squealed with delight and snatched them away from an unsuspecting little girl (just kidding-there were plenty to go around so I didn't have to).


 I was more than willing to pay the $2.99 price tag for 32 of these delightful Valentines, with STICKERS included. There were so many varieties (monkeys, monsters, princesses, sweet treats etc.) that making a choice was a more difficult than I'd like to admit. I settled on the mermaids because I loved the cute messages on the back like "Of all the fish in the sea, I'd pick you."


Still, I needed something to spruce up these Valentine's, so I headed to the candy aisle and purchased a bag of my favorite sweets. When I got home, I grabbed a pen and a roll of tape, and voila! You have yourself sweet Valentines in very little time:
A smart and sweet way to show your love for your friends.
Bring them to school, bring them to work, with Valentine's this easy and affordable, you can bring them everywhere.

But don't forget the elementary school rule and bring one for the "whole class." You don't want anyone to be crying in their bathroom when they get home...not that that's ever happened to me or anything.

Here's to sharing the love!

<3 Stacy, Lola & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...