A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April!

Well, I have three gigantic mosquito bites, the pool at my apartment was being cleaned this afternoon, the highs are in the 80s now, and my tax refund came through. It can only mean one thing: spring! April 1st also marks two months of my blogging career. I want to share a few statistics with you about Lola and Zoe. My goal was to have 1,000 pageviews by the end of March, but I exceeded that number, coming in at 1,116. We get about 558 pageviews a month so far, have 18 followers, and 1 email follower. Lola and Zoe readers are worldwide, we've had pageviews from: Argentina, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, India, Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Ukraine, UAE, United Kingdom, and the United States. Whoa, that's a lot of places! Blogging has been an exciting adventure, and I hope to narrow down my focus at some point in the future, but for now, I'm enjoying being a bit all over the place (okay, very all over the place).

Scroll down on the left to see some things that are new to the blog including event info, quick links to all posts tagged with a specific subject, a search bar, and a few of our favorite blogs on related subjects. We also have a new email address. Send us questions, tell us what you'd like to see more of, and let us know what you think of the blog at: lolaandzoeblog@gmail.com

In other news, I'm officially brunette! Here's the photo to prove it. 
I've always been into changing my hair. I find it very refreshing, and it's interesting to see the different ways strangers react to you as a blond, brunette, and redhead. I've done it all. See:


Red.

Blond.
I'm sure by the summer, I'll do something else. Well, I'm very excited about my first fiction reading tonight. I'll be attending Alex Taylor's reading Saturday, and other than that, putting the finishing touches on my thesis this weekend. I hope all of you have a wonderful couple of days off. Enjoy the sunshine!

Here's to never being afraid of trying new things.
<3 Stacy, Lola & Zoe
The Name of the Nearest River: Stories (Linda Bruckheimer Series in Kentucky Literature)

1 comment:

  1. Love the event section! And the hair looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...