A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Sweet Chic Cupcakes
Today, I turn 25! I had a pretty great 24th year.
I traveled LOTS, went through major life changes, fell in love with my best friend, met many new friends and become closer with old friends, participated in my first 5K, finished my thesis, completed two master's degrees & graduated (with a 4.0 :), applied to nearly 50 jobs, got a story accepted for publication, and today, I'm moving. It's been an absolutely crazy, exhausting, and wonderfully surprising year, and I wouldn't change it for the world.
As for birthday wishes, I'm hoping 25 treats me just as well as 24, though I can't talk specifics or else it might not come true ;) I'm officially 1/4 of a century. Woo-hoo! PS-Those cupcakes are from SweetChic Cupcakes in Lake Charles, LA, and if you haven't tried them, all I can say is peanut butter fudge and banana split!

Here's to Birthdays and to my mom who stayed up until 5:30am to have me and endured, like, 72 hours of labor?...What can I say? I'm a morning person. And sometimes, I require a little lots of patience. 

<3 Stacy, Lola & Zoe  
Edit-Thanks Erica for my birthday hat and sash get-up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...