A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Monday, November 28, 2011

A Very Egan Thanksgiving

It was a very Egan Thanksgiving this year in Washington D.C. hosted by Brendan's uncle Doug and aunt Julie. Brendan and I had a magical time, and this is the first time my Thanksgiving involved a conga line! I had a really good time meeting Brendan's cousins and aunts and uncles that I hadn't met before, and seeing everyone I already knew too. This was the biggest Thanksgiving I've ever been at, with forty plus people. Thanksgiving dinner was amazing and we also were able to go out in Washington D.C. and enjoy it some too. Friday night was a dance party that lasted from 7:30pm to 2:00am...I felt like it was someone's wedding with all the dancing we did. We also saw the Muppet movie. We had a spectacular time. Enjoy some of the photos from our trip.
Brendan's sister Annie and brother-in-law Zeb at Thanksgiving dinner

Capital

Brendan's family + me. We finally have a photo of the 6 of us, isn't that cute?

Check out Brendan's face in this version, it is enough to make me laugh forever.

Brendan's uncle John, aunt Carol, their daughters, and the boyfriends, what a cute family!

With some neat art in front of the natural history museum.

Midland should plant these


Discovering Neanderthal history at the museum

I loved the museum! We saw dinos, marine life, and the exhibit on evolution.

Brendan's grandma doing the robot...a Thanksgiving highlight!
I'm still catching up on sleep as I try to brace for the insanity that is the end of every semester. Thanks Egan family for including me in the fun, this is the first time I've spent Thanksgiving away from my own family and you all made me feel right at home.

We hope you enjoyed your own holiday, however you spent it!
<3 S, B, L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...