A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry Christmas to Me!

Every year during the holidays, I usually take advantage of the sales and score myself some sweet treats. This year, I was thrilled with Modcloth's As You Wish Sale, in which a few hundred of their most wished for items were 1/2 off. More than anything, I really wanted to pick up some flats for this winter. They go great with party dresses, or jeans, and feel more dressy than my Keds. Here are the flats, which are, unfortunately, no longer on sale, but if you want to score yourself some sale shoesies, here are the current offerings.

Plaid Thai Flat
Taming the Concrete Jungle Flat
I <3 flats. What are your must haves for the winter season? You know, something you want so much, you used the old "A Christmas gift for myself" excuse?

And lets be honest, it's taking a lot of self restraint for me to discontinue the use of that excuse! Internet shopping can be dangerous. Luckily, I am pretty good with the self discipline. But I think every girl deserves a gift (or two) from herself, so these are mine :)

<3 S, L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...