A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

On Advancing to the Fantasy Football Semi Finals

Last night, I officially won my quarter final game, making it my 10th win in a row! I was nervous because my opponent had a good game, but once my quarterback Tony Romo and wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald took the field, I knew I had nothing to worry about! Next week, I will go against a tough team. That team's records include: most kicker points in a single game, and tied with me for the season average, most points from drafted players this season, most touchdowns this season, most passing yards in a single week and as the season average, most rushing yards in a single week, and most field goals in a single week. Click here to read about my season records. This team is 3 in the league of 12 (my team is still 2). In other words, my team has to bring it!

I'm very excited to have made it this far, but I really want to go for the ultimate win! I've started to become really obsessed: checking my fantasy score while watching a movie with Brendan, in the middle of cooking dinner, and even staying up late to see the results of my game (not a real game, mind you, but my fantasy game, you know, the one that is only happening in the pretend world). Brendan lost his game in the quarter finals, so really, it is up to me to represent us in the M.F.A. Kaufball.

So, the question remains: Will I win my semi-finals game and advance to the finals? If so, can I beat the number 1 team? Stay tuned faithful readers, stay tuned.

In other news: Brendan and I have acquired our wardrobe for the annual Christmas card photo. I'm sure this will be the best Christmas photo ever.

Also, my parents sent me this photo the other day of our tree at home and it made me SO ready for Christmas. Notice the stocking for Brendan (Lola and Zoe's are at the bottom), it made me smile. Time for the official countdown: 12 days until Christmas! If I win fantasy football, I really hope I get an ULTIMATE FANTASY FOOTBALL M.F.A. KAUFBALL CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER t-shirt.

Hey, a girl can dream, right?
<3 S, L&Z

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...