A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On Dominating My Fantasy Football League

Some of you might remember my post on winning my first fantasy football game ever a couple of months ago. Well, since that time, I am proud (and more than a little shocked) to say I have never lost a game. That's right, I am on a 9 week winning streak, and next week, I head to the playoffs. I've started to care way too much about the fantasy. And I get more than a little stressed when it looks like I might lose, after all, I'm #2 in my league of 12.

Using the fancy record keeper that I found on yahoo, I can also tell you some other brag worthy things about my team. I have the longest winning streak and the current streak (9 games baby!), the largest average margin of victory, most kicker points this season (tied with another player), most defensive points this season (Thank you 49ers!), the most points from post-draft acquisitions in a single week record (yeah, Brendan explained this like three times, I'm still not totally sure), AND the most field goals this season. In fact, this record keeper has been better for my self-esteem than any other procrastination activity that I participate in. Fantasy football isn't just a waste of time, it's a waste of time that keeps track of everything you did well when wasting time! All in all, I'm gunning to be the most everything this season. That's right. I want to win the big one, the championship, the final round of playoffs!

But first, I have to make it through the next 2 weeks of playoffs, and Brendan can no longer be counted on for advice. Last week though, I picked my own line up and won 119.06 to 41.58! So, what happens if I win you ask? Absolutely nothing. No money on the line, just pride and glory. I will probably run around the apartment declaring myself the victor.

Or, I don't know, maybe Brendan will take me out for dessert?

Whatever.
<3 S, L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...