A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Monday, December 5, 2011

Snow Day in the Desert!

Here are some pictures I took from the balcony this morning...

 Needless to say, we do not have school today. Brendan and I were watching Twin Peaks, our favorite 1990s TV series, last night, when it started to thunder and snow started to come down heavy. It was hard to capture a picture of this because it was so dark outside, but I snapped this one.

This crazy desert is always surprising me! Guess I'm spending the day being cozy with Brendan and these two cats. It sure was special that it snowed our first winter here...makes me really happy we put those Christmas decorations up.

Maybe I'll go out later and experience this winter wonderland.
Here's to snow!
<3 S, B, L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...