A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Monday, December 19, 2011

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

Brendan and I are vacationing in Palm Springs, CA with my family this week.
It's very nice to get away from it all! We are with my mom, my brother, Graham, and Maisie, Graham's girlfriend. Also, Cole, one of my best friend's from high school came up for a day and a night.

We drove here from Midland, TX with my mom, which was an insane idea. With breaks, we were on the road for nearly 17 hours! Still, it was all part of the family vacation experience and the views were grand. It was exciting to see this part of the country in all its glory. I promise to write more about our trip later. For now, we're enjoying not answering emails and being done with the semester!
View from Brendan and I's balcony

Oh yeah, and there's always that.

I hope everyone takes a much needed break this holiday season!
<3 S, B, L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...