A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fresh Starts :)

Here's to the new month! Did you get April fooled today? I convinced Brendan that a guy I went to high school with was one of the mega millions winners and I just found out via Facebook. He stopped making brunch to come see the "proof." Good thing he quickly forgave me and resumed making eggs, grits, and salads for brunch :) It was a nice start to the day. We straightened up the house, read for class by the pool (so hot here!), did laundry, went grocery shopping, and ate sushi on the porch while watching the sunset. It was a perfect weekend, the best kind, and the only reason I'm not totally bummed it's over is because next week is only 3 days. However, I do have a lot to get done in 3 days!

I have a feeling April is going to be a great month. I absolutely love the beginning of new months, and I actively look forward to them. Here are a few things to look forward to from Lola and Zoe this month: a book review for another steller Margaret Atwood novel, easy tips for how to get active now, host an easy girl's night, A trip across the desert with Brendan's parents, M.F.A. 30th anniversary readings/return to Lake Charles, Amy Fleury's reading at Midland College, skincare tips for problem skin, beating the blues (buddy system style), and tips on turning a friendship into a relationship. In addition, you can submit questions to He Said/She Said Relationship advice by emailing us and see your questions answered on the blog. Anything else you'd like to see? Email us now, and we'll plan on it.

And now, I'm off to watch some Sunday night television with Brendan. Fun fact: This time last year, I was a brunette. Weird huh? Before I sign off, a big thank you to everyone for making March the biggest month yet for Lola and Zoe. 1,361 pageviews, not too shabby!

Thanks!
<3 S, B, L&Z

2 comments:

  1. You know one of the megamillion winners! SO cool. Or frustrating. I live in MD & win I woke up & checked Google for winners they said one was in MD in the little clip. My hands were hsking hoping it was me. It wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to clarify, the April Fools day joke was that I knew one of the winners. Brendan thought I was being serious, but it was just a joke!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...