A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's day to all the mom's out there, and to all the moms in my life...

My Mom mom.

My mom and I about to go horseback riding in Puerto Rico, January 2011
You can read the mother's day essay I wrote for my mom last year here. 

Elda, my second mom since I was 10 years old and in the fifth grade. 

Elda and I on her son Jesse's greenbelt tribute bench, March 2012. We love you always Jess!

And Brendan's mom, Sharon, the newest mom in my life (we first met in December 2010)...love at first sight!
All of us in Monohans State Park, April 2012. 
We love you all! Happy, happy mother's day! Thank you for everything.
<3 Stacy, Brendan (and Lola and Zoe too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...