A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What's in a Color?

I got my hair done today! I'm still blonde(ish), but as past posts prove, I've done the whole spectrum. 


It's funny how different colors change your perception of yourself. I've been going blonde since November, and I have to say, when I look in the mirror, sometimes I just feel more awake and cheerful with these light locks. I also love being brunette though because it looks natural with my skin tone/eye color. I bet I spend my whole life going back and forth between these looks (and even red too). Never sticking to one color is the only form of change I really have, looks wise. I never change the length of my hair, and when it comes to clothes, jewelry, makeup, and accessories, I like to stick to the basics. Maybe some would say I'm not "adventurous," but with coloring my hair, I feel adventurous and in my comfort zone (contradiction?)

It's been a good day, and to top it off, Brendan is making me homemade pizza for dinner :) We're going to finish our evening by starting the second season of Sherlock. We love it, so we were glad when the next season showed up on Netflix. I've been waking up on a weird side of the bed lately, but I've been able to turn my days around. I recommend a snack first thing in the morning (high protein), leaving yourself plenty of time to get ready, and doing something relaxing to start off your day. It really helped me shake off the morning blahs, which is a great thing because this is a BUSY week to end a crazy month. 

Think next month will be any saner? 

Yeah, we don't think so either! 

<3 S, B, L&Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...