A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

No big news here, just wanted to share that we arrived home safely from a perfect few days in Austin. Thanksgiving was fabulous. My brother, Graham, was the chef, and I was the chef's helper. Our Thanksgiving was small, with just 7 people (us, my parents, my brother, and my parent's friend's Bob and Lucy).

It could not have been a better holiday: I got to see friends Cole and Laura, we were able to make some progress on wedding related tasks while in town, and we saw the movie Life of Pi in 3D, which was really neat. We also ate at some great Austin restaurants. On the way home, we saw my great aunt Louise and my cousin Allie and aunt Dedra in San Angelo.

It was hard to leave, but I also know we'll be back in 20 days, so that made it easier. We returned home to Lola and Zoe, who are very happy to see us.

So tomorrow, it's back to life as we know it. 2 more weeks of the semester and then finals. It's hard to believe time is going so fast.

We hope everyone made it home safely from their holiday!
<3 S, B, L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...