A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Blonde Ambitions

This morning, I found myself at Bob Salon in Austin with James for color and cut. It was out with the old and in with the new, and I found myself enjoying the 3-hour ritual I splurge on a few times a year (my highlight jobs typically last 3 months, impressive!). Thank you, James! I finally had time to get my eyebrows waxed too.

The results:

Linking up with The Paper Mama for her Self Photo Challenge! 

My New Year's Eve dress from Modcloth arrived just in time for me to try it on before we leave for Connecticut tomorrow, and it fit perfectly. We spent the rest of the day catching up with my friend Cole, and submitting manuscripts to a writing contest. 

Good luck! 
All in all, an ambitious day for the break. We're off for some Indian food with my family, and then laundry and packing for our flight to Connecticut tomorrow! 

We celebrated Christmas with my family on Sunday. This year was Maisie's (Graham's girlfriend) first Christmas with us, so that was special. We also went to the trail of lights last night. My new iphone5 has me excited to take pictures again (the camera is much improved from my 3G model). The trail of lights is back after a 2 year hiatus, and it was so fun to visit the trail, which was a yearly memory from my childhood. 

Zilker Tree 
Happy holidays, from our home to yours: 
<3 S, B, L&Z (and the Austin family too!) 

I'm off to my other home tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited! 

Wishing for safe, non-delayed travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...