A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Welcoming December

I love new months and fresh starts. This month, especially, there is so much to look forward to. We had the perfect, restful weekend. I hosted a girl's holiday brunch party this morning (thanks to Brendan for helping me prep), and Brendan made this amazing vegetarian pot roast for dinner tonight.

Looking out at our beautiful lights, I couldn't help but feel so much joy (even though it is Monday tomorrow).



I'm ready to take on the week ahead. I know that this week is when things get serious. 12 days left of the semester, and I know we have to buckle down and get a ton accomplished. I'll try my best to take it one day at a time. As my wise mother always says "The only way out is through."

How did you welcome December this weekend? We hope it was with open arms.
<3 S, B, L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...