A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Sunday, March 3, 2013

FORWARD MARCH!

Wow, it's already March?!

I feel like time is moving full speed ahead.

So far, the weekend has been busy, busy. Yesterday, we graded papers, worked out, and saw Shrek at Midland Community Theater. We both thought the show was adorable and highly recommend it (it closes next weekend, so you better hurry!)

Today, we worked for most of the day. I wrote the midterm for my class and got it all set up for online students. That took several hours...and I did some laundry and dishes on the side. Brendan also wrote his midterm. I was glad we were so productive but also wanted to do something Saturday like, so after we went grocery shopping, we went to a late showing of Side Effects. Side Effects was super scary...I really liked it, but it was also intense. I recommend it...but only if you can withstand being in severe anxiety for about 2 hours.

Tomorrow, we're looking forward to the predicted forecast of 84 and sunny (we'll see!) and celebrating a friend's birthday. Brendan's planning to play basketball, so I'll probably go for a run. I'm hoping that running will start feeling less impossible any day now. I'm still slow and in awe of how far just one mile seems when running.

In other news, we got our first wedding (non-shower) gift today! It was from my friend Bailey's boutique and pretty awesome to find in our mailbox :)

I'm still doing the giveaway promotion to hopefully help my friend Corley's KickStarter obtain more pledges. If you love music, check this girl out...giving just $5 to her KickStarter makes you eligible to win a $15 itunes giftcard from my blog. Find out more here: She is 22.6% to her goal!

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

<3 S, B, L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...