A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Thursday, May 30, 2013

In Austin

Sorry for the lack of posts this past week dear readers! We're in Austin, and working on full time wedding planning. This is our last trip here before coming back for wedding week. We've accomplished a LOT (meetings, fittings, trials, planning, tastings, etc), but also have taken a little time to catch up with family and friends. We even took a tubing adventure while here.

And the other night, we had a date night at Kome and Spider House. I'm obsessed with the sushi at Kome...we always start with the suzuchi-kimchi (and edamame of course) and this time we had go-go roll, spooky roll, and a traditional yellowtail roll. Delicious, and the price is very-right. At Spider House, I ordered a drink called the Bill Buckin' Murray...and I'll definitely go back for this lovely lemon/lime summertime drink with the best ever namesake.

We're having a great week, but I'm missing Lola and Zoe! Thankfully, my friend Jenni is taking good care of them. I'm ready to be done with all the wedding planning (really ready, no more planning please!) but I have to hang in there. We're not quite there! I must admit, I've missed checking the mail for RSVPs!

No real "news" over here. Just wanted to explain why I've been MIA and let you know the blog will be more active soon!

<3 S, B and in good hands L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...