A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stephen and Casey's Las Vegas Wedding

Last night, Stephen, my cousin, tied the knot with Casey, his long time love of ten years!

The ceremony was at the Falls at Mandalay Bay and was beautiful. It was very emotional; Casey definitely became a part of our family long ago, so it was lovely to finally make it official. These two make such a great pair.

Casey and Stephen about to say their vows
I loved the bridesmaids different black cocktail dresses.
First kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Austin. 
A close up of the Falls 
Casey hugging her new Mother in law, my aunt Sally. 
With my parents after the wedding. 
A reception followed the wedding at the House of Blues. I was obsessed with the back of Casey's beautiful lace dress. Check out this picture I snapped of her and Stephen at the buffet.


After this, my phone died, but I loved these photos from their photographer Meg Meyer in Las Vegas:


A great night was had by all, and I'm wishing these two lovebirds a happy honeymoon to Jamaica!

Hard to believe our own wedding is in 2 months! Stay tuned for our checklist coming soon.

<3 S&B

3 comments:

  1. I loved these photos from their photographer....great night was had by all, and I'm wishing these two lovebirds a happy honeymoon to Jamaica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great wedding photographs......the Wedding Suites at the Sahara
    Hotel are an alternative to something more than a quick Chapel Wedding.
    las Vegas wedding photographers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome wedding photography, i like that bridal frock looking cute .Las Vegas wedding photographers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...