A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pushing On

Something is in the Midland air; And by something, I mean something I must be allergic to. My throat is itchy and a little sore, but I'm pushing on. Work has been using almost all my mental energy lately, so I've been trying to compensate by doing nice things for myself: Monday, a night off with bad TV included, yesterday, a trip to the hair salon (see pic), and tonight, yoga class. 



Brendan and I are leaving for Ohio tomorrow for a family wedding on Saturday. I need to take a Claratin and get to packing! I hope to do a lot of reading (for fun) on the plane. Margaret Atwood's MaddAdam has me hooked.

I recently tried to write a blog post defending Generation Y in response to this post. After a long conversation over dinner with Brendan last night, I realized my arguments weren't holding up. Not sure if anyone else has thoughts on Generation Y. Are we indefensible?

Just wanted to pop in and say hello...it's officially after 5pm, so we've all made it through Wednesday. Woo-hoo!

Hang in there,
<3 S, B, L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...