A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Starts

We made it through the first official week of the semester. Last night, we were too exhausted to do much, so the perfect plan became Nintindo Wii, warming up leftovers (no cooking + no cleaning= I am happy), re-reading Catcher in the Rye (receipt in the book dated 9/3/03, the beginning of my senior year of high school on a random Wednesday night...cue nostalgia for being 17...cue me reading the book and thinking, nope 27 is better), and watching Shark Tank and 20/20 with some whiskey cocktail that Brendan made. We were in bed by 11:30, and it was fabulous. I woke up a little before 9:00 (both cats at my feet and Bren by my side) feeling completely refreshed and excited about the long weekend ahead. I know today will involve waffle making, pedicures with my friend Jill, a trip to the movies tonight, and some writing. Also, my online shopping purchases are supposed to arrive today!

Sounds like a perfect day to me.

And before I leave you, please enjoy the following pictures:

Bren's face when he's losing at Nintindo:


Bren's face when he gets homemade waffles:


Isn't he cute no matter what?

Happy longggggg weekend!
<3 S, B, L&Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...