- I had a visit from a former student today who just stopped by to chat and bring me something he had written for fun over winter break to look over with him. It really made me happy to see his progress from Dev. Ed to 1302. I love when students have tons of intrinsic motivation.
- I came home to this: Lola has been SUPER cuddly today, and has been in either my lap or Brendan's lap at all hours that we've been home. She's so cute!
- Yoga was good! It's still hard (I've gotta get back in shape!) but it felt oh-so-good to stretch.
- My brother is coming into town tomorrow! And we were forecasted for a 30% chance of snow, but thankfully, that forecast just turned to cold and windy. I'm excited to spend a weekend with Graham!
- Brendan just made me a "Black Russian" cocktail. I think I deserve it. Time to enjoy some Modern Family!
We hope your Wednesday was great. Halfway through the work week!