A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My March 2014 Birchbox

Yippee! My March Birchbox arrived yesterday, and I've already tried all the products. This week is super busy, so this was a nice pick me up because I've been feeling kind of blah.


In this month's box I received:

Jergens BB Body Cream + a 2.00 off coupon 

This cream reminds me of the other Jergens tinted moisturizers I've used in the past. It was a "Birchbox Find," which is in addition to your usual samples. I was excited about the $2.00 off coupon and might buy a full size of this later.

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet

I like this moisturizer, and it is always fun to change it up and try something different, however I'm addicted to the feel and price of my normal moisturizer, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I still like samples like this for traveling though.

Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face

I really like this...it feels moisturizing, almost oily going on, but it doesn't feel oily after that. I like that it has SPF 30, some tint, and I like that it is organic. The full size is expensive though ($36), so I hope my sample lasts a while!

Air Repair Rescue Balm 

This is a balm for dry skin, and I've noticed a slight improvement after a couple of uses in the hydration of my hands. The price is definitely right for the full size ($12), and the sample is one I'll keep in my purse to use after constantly washing my hands.

Agave Healing Oil Treatment 

This is my big obsession from this month's Birchbox. It's a hair treatment that you work into damp hair. I used it last night and I love the feel, the smell, and the effect it has on my hair (so soft!). I will definitely be purchasing the full size for $24 when my sample runs out.

I already did all of my 5 reviews to earn 50 points ($5.00) in the Birchbox shop. I think it's neat that you can earn back half the cost of each box! I already have $15.00 worth of points. I haven't bought any full size products yet, but I really enjoy discovering them.

Do you Birchbox? What did you get?

What to sign up? Please use my referral link. 

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...