A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Staycation

Easter vacation is upon us, and people who know us have been asking where we're headed, as we usually travel anytime we can make room for it.

Our answer? Nowhere. And we couldn't be happier!

We're going to have a staycation, and this morning, I was singing "Staycation All I Ever Wanted" in the shower. We have some things we need to get done: cleaning up the apartment, gathering our loan documents and visiting with lenders, and making some decisions on the house. Then, we have a long list of things we want to do: writing, making homemade pizza, seeing a movie at the drive-in, Easter brunch with friends, Game of Thrones with friends, reading for fun, spending time outside, hitting the farmer's market and cooking some new recipes.

So far, all we've managed to do is nap! I think that gives you an idea of what kind of week it was. but it was a good week too! I enjoyed seeing the "blood moon" on Tuesday morning (Brendan woke me up around 2:30--it was so neat!) and yoga, which was much needed to bring my stress levels down! We also made this epic pizza on Tuesday night.


But best of all? My beautiful cousin Allie had a healthy and perfect daughter, Aubrey Grace, on Tuesday evening.


I cannot wait to meet baby Aubrey!

Do you have tomorrow off? Either way, we hope it is a Good Friday! :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...