A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Out With the Old, In With the New!

What's short and brown and living on my head? 

My new haircut!

I wanted something low maintenance for traveling this summer, so I headed to Maximus Hair Salon in Midland, as recommended by friends Chelsea and Kristen. The owner, Mac, is the sole stylist at the salon, and he is easy to talk to and does a great job. I gave him artistic freedom, and soon I was saying hello to my natural shade of brunette and goodbye to about 4 inches of hair.

I won't have another chance to get my hair done until August, so I hope the carefree cut and no roots color holds up nicely until then.

In other news, we're in the midst of finals week. Today is a nice because I don't need to be on campus, so I'm just at home and grading. Almost to the finish line!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...