A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Friday, May 23, 2014

TGIF

Happy long weekend everyone! 

While Memorial Day does not vastly impact our work schedule (other than not feeling the need to check our online classes as compulsively), we are very excited because our friend Erica is arriving in an hour or so to spend her long weekend with us. We're looking forward to lots of fun this weekend and to just relaxing. 

This week has been a busy one. We had another big meeting about the house yesterday and finally paid our percentage on all the upgrades (the only thing we added to this list is a ceiling fan on the back patio). Of course, we've been keeping up with our respective classes, which are flying by. My conference call yesterday went really well. It took a lot of time to prepare for it, so I was happy that it had a good outcome. We've also been going to a lot of doctors appointments between the two of us to get all check ups taken care of before we leave town. I finally got my car cleaned and got an oil change today, so we're ready for our trip to Austin next weekend. I checked us in for our flight to London today. We arrive in 3 weeks, which doesn't feel real. Maybe it will really hit me once we start packing...that's going to be a process! We always travel in two carry-ons each, which will be quite a feat for being gone for 10 weeks. Maybe I'll do a blog post about it :) 

I hope everyone has a great long weekend. 
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...