A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

We can't believe we've already been married a year. Still remember our wonderful wedding like it was yesterday! 



. We've had so many wonderful  adventures together this year. We've had Great times and hard times, but we weather the tough better together, and we forget the bad, unless we can find a way to make it hilarious, in which case, we joke about it.
Happy anniversary to the man that makes me braver, stronger, wiser, and kinder! I'm very lucky to have found you in all this big world. You bring out the best in me, and I am always grateful for this love and life we share. 












Our first year of marriage has taught me so much. 1.) Laughter makes anything better. 2.) stay strong for the other person when they "lose it" so at least one person is thinking straight at all times! 3.) remember that nothing is ultimately more important than your partner and marriage...and know that they feel that way too.  4.)) cuddle. 5.) step out of your comfort zone whenever possible--together, break the routine--it's worth it. I look forward to learning more and more together. 

Thank you for loving me and caring for me wholly and completely, Brendan. Here's to sharing many many many happy anniversaries in the future.
I love you. 
Stacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...