A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Sunday, August 17, 2014

99 Days of Summer

Today is our 99th and final day of summer. While writing that makes me sad, I'm also really thankful for this time that we've been given together. I feel like we made the most of each and every day. Enjoy my completely out of order (to mimic the state of my brain) photographic ode to summer vacation 2014. We lived it, we loved it, we'll miss it!

































I hope everyone has a great Sunday. I'll be busy getting my act together and telling myself tomorrow's 7:00am wake up "won't be so bad." I'm looking forward to being in the classroom again, but next week is all about meetings.

Here's to wonderful memories to look back on!
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...