A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Low Key Weekend

We had no plans this weekend, but loved every second of it. It was cool, with weather in the 50s yesterday and 60s today. On Friday, we both worked out (Brendan played basketball with friends, and I went to yoga), and then Brendan made us dinner. We watched some episodes of Parenthood, which is my new Netflix show since I finished The Tudors. 


Saturday, we went to the farmer's market, ate at Cracker Barrel, and visited the house to see the progress. We were good and went to the gym. It was my fifth workout of the week, so I was super proud of myself. Brendan made dinner again, earning a husband of the weekend award.


We snuggled with the cats and watched a really sad but good movie called What Maisie Knew. Both of us would recommend it.




Today was super low key. Brendan went to pick up a few things at the store, and I cooked dinner for us and made muffins for our breakfasts next week.


We cleaned up the kitchen and did some laundry. And I watched a lot of Parenthood. I feel a bit bad about not reading or writing in my spare time, but sometimes I just need a total down day, and that day was today.

In other news, September is almost half done. Where is the time going?!

We hope you're able to treasure every last minute of your weekend.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...