A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lola & Zoe's Holiday Boutique Sale with Chloe + Isabel!

If you are anything like me, you're already into holiday shopping. Also if you're anything like me, you're using said shopping as an excuse to buy a few things for yourself too.

My friend from graduate school, Angelina, teaches just like me, but now she has a part time business selling jewelry with Chloe + Isabel too. She asked me if Lola and Zoe wanted to host an online party where all our readers and friends would get four days of Chloe + Isabel discounts, and of course, they said "meow," which means "yes."

A little about the brand: It's a mix of the trendy (Chloe) and the traditional (Isabel). All pieces are hypoallergenic and come with a lifetime warranty.


About the deals (Good November 20-24 at  www.bit.ly/lolaandzoesshop:
Free studs for the first 3 orders placed (your choice):

Free shipping, all orders, use this link
Free shipping and free studs, orders of $125 or more
Free shipping, free studs, and $50 off orders of $200 or more
Each time you spend $20, you will be entered into a raffle to win $25 off of a $75 purchase

Also, this gift set of Lola and Zoe's favorite things is $158 and comes with free studs (and free shipping of course).

One thing I really like about Chloe + Isabel is that they have a lot of options under $25, which is perfect if you are exchanging gifts with a lot of girlfriends this holiday season. In that section, I'm really eying the aquamarine and teal studs, the braided double leather wrap bracelet in navy, and the art deco hair pin duo. What do you have your eye on? If you're on my X-mas list, you just might end up with it under the tree ;) but you gotta tell me! I can't read minds!

Shop for you and yours until November 24th at the link www.bit.ly/lolaandzoesshop

Merry wish fulfilling!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...