A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Heart Day!

I'm back from my blogging hiatus!

A quick check in to say...we're 95% unpacked but not nearly as arranged (we have a lot more empty space here). 

We still have no internet, thus the lack of blogging, but we should get it by the end of the month. 

We've had pest control and seen no more scorpions, (but I continue to live in daily fear). 

Our fridge came and it's made us better people (just kidding, stuff can't do that). 

My parents came last weekend and helped us unpack, hang curtains, mount the television, install shelves in the garage, etc. We were happy to see them and thankful for the help. 

Our cats are happy. 

And, we're having a record great Valentine's Day. I love that it fell on a Saturday...Bren made breakfast and I'm making dinner. Then, we're watching a movie. Easy and relaxing!

I hope there is chocolate, roses, and cheese and wine in your future friends! 

I love my cats, my husband, and...my fridge! 



Happy heart day! 
<3 S&B plus L&Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...