A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy Day, Happy Housewarming

Oh man! It's happy everything over here: happy weekend, happy spring break, happy housewarming, and happy I've had a few too many brunch drinks. 





We had about 20 of our friends over for a housewarming brunch this morning. I snapped a few pics before everyone arrived. We've been here 5 weeks, and I knew if we waited until the house was "perfect," we'd never have a party, so spring break seemed like good timing since we had some extra hours. The time change threw me off a bit, but the double ovens helped us make up some time! 

On our menu: 
Mini quiches
Pigs in a blanket 
Bacon 
Blueberry, cranberry orange, and lemon poppy seed muffins 
8 types of cheese with French bread, crackers, and apple and peach chutneys
Tomato mozzarella skewers with basil paste and balsamic vinegarette 
Fruit salad (strawberry, blueberry, pineapple, raspberry with mint) 
Veggies with ranch 
Punch 
Coffee
Mimosas 
And Bloody Marys 

We had a great morning seeing our friends and eating too much. I have a weakness for brunch, so I'll probably spend the rest of the day in a fetal position being too full to move. 

And for Sunday, that is just fine with me! 

Happy weekend! 
<3
S&B plus L&Z 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...