A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Monday, August 24, 2015

Promotions All Around

Happy first day of the Fall semester to us!

We were up bright and early this morning (6:00am) for our first day back in the classroom. I was excited to see all my new students for the first time, and I have a really good feeling about my groups.


Here is me AFTER a long day of teaching. My calves, feet, and voice are absolutely aching right now. Teaching is a very physical job, and I am definitely out of practice! I didn't get a picture of Brendan before he changed into his gym clothes (much to his distress, I'm sure).

So here's our news that I can finally tell you because it's official: I have been promoted to the Assistant Professor level, and Brendan has been promoted to Chair of Creative and Technical Writing. We will both continue with our same responsibilities (just with new titles).

I am off to barre class, but I just wanted to check in, say hi, and wish all teachers, students, and parents a happy first day back. We hope everyone has an outstanding school year.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...