A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Second Fabletics Review + Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie

I'm definitely enjoying my Fabletics (Kate Hudson's workout clothing line) membership. For those of you that missed my first review back in May, here is the deal:

Fabletics is a membership program. On the first of every month, the company releases a line of new workout outfits, priced between $49.95  and $69.95. You take a short survey, and they make recommendations based on how you typically workout (yoga, running, gym, etc.), but you will be able to see all the options. If you select an outfit, you will be billed for the price of the outfit. You also have the option to skip the month, not receive an outfit, and not be billed, but you must do so by the 5th of the month. If you make no selection by the 5th of the month, they will automatically charge your credit card $49.95 and you will have a "credit" to use on outfits. I write these dates down in my planner, and I haven't had any trouble keeping up with the system, but I know some people find this annoying. Of course, you can call the company and cancel at any time. 



If you read my review and decide to sign up, you can get 1/2 off your first outfit by using this referral link.  I am not being paid or offered freebies to write this review, but I would get a $10 referral credit if you use my personal link to sign up. 

This month, I picked the Kokako outfit. It came with a top and compression capris. I've basically been wearing the same three pairs of capris that I own to barre and yoga five times a week, so I was really happy to add another pair to my wardrobe. 




I really love this outfit. It is comfortable and performs perfectly in my barre class. Because the pants were labeled "maximum compression," I decided to size up to a medium, and I'm glad that I did. I love the colors, the side detail in the pants, and how soft the shirt is. I was also able to use points that I earned from past purchases and writing reviews to order a pair of yoga socks for free. I felt that this was a really good value for $49.95, and as I have said before, the clothing is in line with the same quality that you would get from Athleta or similar stores, but it truly is a better deal (at Athleta, on sale capris run between $36-$51, and that would be for capris only). 

Overall, I would recommend Fabletics. Like Stitch Fix, it isn't something that I want to order every single month, but I've been really dedicated to my workouts since August, so it was nice to reward myself with a nice workout outfit. 

If you do decide to sign up using the link, I highly recommend waiting until November 1st. You will have a better selection to pick from, since none of the outfits will be sold out yet. 

And now, The Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie Recipe 
In a blender, blend: 
1 cup of low fat milk 
1/2 cup frozen dark cherries 
1/2 frozen banana 
1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use bluebonnet) 
1/2 cup ice



How good is it? It is SO good. Both of us agree: 5 out of 5 stars, and it takes all of 5 minutes to make. It was my pre-yoga snack today, and I loved it. 

Happy hump day everyone! 
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...