A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Doing What I Want!


Sometimes, you have to channel Cartman and do what you want.

For me, that time is lately. And what do I want to do? I want to sleep in, go to barre class everyday, cook good food, and watch episodes of the new season of Fargo with Brendan. "What-Eva! I'll do what I want!"

If anyone is looking for last minute gift ideas for a person that loves to cook, I have two great suggestions:
Smitten Kitchen and Sheet Pan Suppers; both of these were given to us as gifts, and we've had a great time cooking recipes from them lately. They both feature beautiful photos and step by step directions. Smitten Kitchen is a little more advanced, but anyone can do it as long as they have some time. Sheet Pan Suppers is wonderful for great dinners that don't take a long time to cook. Actually, last night, I assembled the dinner on the pan, so Brendan could just put it in the oven while I was at barre. I'm always looking for dinners like this, since I workout at night Monday-Thursday and don't always want to leave the cooking to Brendan!

Stuffed Pablano Peppers from Smitten Kitchen

Grapefruit Pound Cake from Smitten Kitchen

Ratatouille from Sheet Pan Suppers
While organizing my closet (which isn't done yet since I temporarily gave up after fifteen minutes), I made my first e-bay listing in years. If you'd like a dance bag, 2 ballet skirts, and seven pairs of dance shoes (2 pairs jazz slippers, 1 pair jazz sneaker, 1 pair ballet slippers, 1 pair tap shoes, 1 pair character shoes, and 1 pair modern slippers), make sure to bid before Sunday :) Spread the word.

And now, I'm returning to my regularly scheduled programming of doing what I want!

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...