A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Lounging

Hello, friends!
I hope your weekend is off to a good start. We have a ton of work to get done, but I think I need today to rest up for the final sprint of the semester next week.

Last night, we went out for Thai food at Thai House, one of our favorite restaurants in Midland. After eating there for four years, we finally figured out it was BYOB (and no corkage fee! Of course, they also don't have wine glasses, but we're not picky).


Afterwards, we checked out the art at Kamiposi. Then, we arrived home in time for Shark Tank and 20/20 (it's no secret that Friday night TV is my favorite). 

This morning, I did a barre class (my 150th workout of 2015). My goal this fall was to keep working out, even during the chaos of the busy parts of the semester. Though I normally workout 5X a week, I only made it to class 3X over Thanksgiving week and 4X this past week, but I still think I'm doing pretty good. 

Breakfast after class included mimosas and ketchup (as every breakfast should). 


And today has included a whole lot of nothing (couch lounging, shopping online, PJ wearing, and magazine reading). I promise tomorrow I'll be productive...


Maybe. 

We hope you give yourself permission to be a little less than productive. 


<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...