A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Oh Oh Oh, It's Thanksgiving

Greetings faithful blog readers! I hope you all are having a fabulous turkey day. 2016 has been a mixed bag of high highs and low lows, but today, I'm reflecting on all there is to be thankful for and there is so very much.

I'm thankful for my family, my students, my home, and my health.


I'm thankful for turkey.

And I'm thankful for the best chef and husband a girl could ask for.


I'm thankful for many great memories that we made this year.


I'm thankful that, no matter what happens, the love and happiness outweighs everything else. It's more than I deserve, and I try not to take it for granted.

Happy Thanksgiving All.
Love to you and yours.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...