A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Stitch Fix Review November 2016

Greetings faithful blog readers. I can't wait to tell you about last week in Dallas, but first, it's time to show you what was in my 10th Stitch Fix. If you don't know what Stitch Fix is, please read my first ever review, which explains how it works. Should you decide to get a fix, please use my referral link; I'd greatly appreciate the referral credit. This post is in no way sponsored; I pay for my own fixes and all opinions are my own.

Okay, first off, I haven't ordered a fix in some time: and by that, I mean since February; Stitch Fix can't be beat when it comes to convenience, and this month is too busy to shop, so I put a stylist on the job! I told my stylist that I wanted some dresses to wear to work and family holiday parties and jeans and comfy sweaters for the upcoming chilly weather. My stylist this time was Meagan, and I hope that she can style me again because I really felt like her picks were "spot on."

Up first was the Bodie Cable Front Pullover:


How I loved this sweater, let me count the ways: I like the color, I love the style, and it was comfy as could be. Unfortunately, the medium was too big in the arms (the sleeves hung past my wrists). I remembered that Stitch Fix has finally added exchanges, so I was planning to buy this in a small instead; sadly, when I hit exchange, it only gave me options for M-XXL. I guess it wasn't meant to be Bodie. This was a return but a reluctant one!

Moving on, it was time for the Bianca Slim Straight Leg Jean and the Katrine Striped Pullover.



These jeans legitimately were an awesome fit. It takes me forever to find jeans, and I'm amazed that a perfect stranger can send me one pair that fits perfectly (almost every time!) However, this past week in Dallas, I ended up at a thrift store where I purchased a pair of Michael Kors jeans in the same wash for less than half the price of these. I couldn't justify also keeping these, but it feels horrible to have to send them back when they fit so great! I liked the pullover, but I wasn't crazy about it. Both of these were a return.

Time for the dresses! Up first was the Jace Embroidered Lace Dress.


I gotta say, I was thrilled with this pick. It's exactly the kind of thing I'd wear to a work or family holiday party. I love the color and the fit. This was a definite keeper!

Last, but not least, was the Sariya Jersey Dress:


Stitch Fix overpriced this one for sure, but it's a winner in my book for several reasons: it's work appropriate, I'd also wear it outside of work, and it's extremely comfortable. In fact, I think I'll wear it tomorrow. Kept!

Overall, even though I only kept two items, I think this may have been my favorite fix yet. Everything fit nicely and was exactly the kind of thing I would wear. This stylist really listened to me and personalized the fix. I'll definitely be scheduling again and asking for Meagan (has anyone had luck with keeping a Stitch Fix stylist?) I love trying on clothes in the comfort of my own home and seeing how things match with everything I already own. Stitch Fix is a treat for me!

Did you get a fix this month? How was it?
Happy Tuesday!
<3

1 comment:

  1. I love the Jace dress on you!! You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...